Monday, September 22, 2008

60th Annual Emmy Awards

So once you get past the leftist rhetoric and comedy there were some good moments at the Emmy Awards this year. My favorite was Josh Groban's performance of the TV show theme songs from the past 60 years.



Don Rickles was funny too. I told April, if you don't want somebody to go long then don't let a 90 year old opinionated comedian give an award. You have to know he is going to vary from the script.

Having reality TV host to host was a terrible idea. I missed the opening of the show, but apparently it was terrible and too long.

None of my favorite shows won, but that's OK. I'm a TV guy and it was entertaining. I'm glad that the new season of shows begin tonight.

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

I'm Loving your blogs!!!!!

Keep 'em coming!!!!!

Please tell April I said hello!!!!!