Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm Hooked...


I am hooked on politics. I have found myself reading every article about the subject. The Drudge Report is constantly on my desktop waiting for any breaking news and Fox News is on in the office and at home. I think my wife may be a little sick of it, and because she is a teacher she can't stay up late watching the speeches. I personally watched most of the Democratic keynotes as well as the Republicans; all intriguing.

I only hope that the next few months are exciting and atypical of most presidential campaigns. The 2008 election comes down to a blend of candidate personality and issues; ideology and relating to the American people where they live. What a wonderful country!

2 comments:

Victuals With Rich Podcast said...

Yo mannnn, you're probably disappointed it's only ME replying, and not even about politics.

I have joined the blog community. Cycling, of course.

www.roccochiara.blogspot.com

jeffsalyerjr said...

Never disappointed to see anyone's comments...even yours